Friday, June 25, 2010

Okay, I’m a little worried about Mike, he thinks the mosquitoes here have a vendetta against him and are waiting to ambush him every time he steps out the door; I think he’s losing it a little!
We haven’t been very far today, actually I haven’t been anywhere today. Mike did go to try and get the car washed but apparently, so he was informed, things don’t always work properly in Montana, so the car is still dirty and he is $1.75 lighter. He also went out and scrubbed all the dead bugs of the front of the truck with his own two hands (I should have taken a picture); maybe that’s why the mosquitoes don’t like him cos he has killed so many of their kind?? Actually they do like him, a little too much. It’s quite funny to watch him diving in and out of the door while trying not to let any of them in. I probably wouldn’t be laughing if I was the one being eaten alive, but I have exactly no bites, I guess I must taste pretty awful.

Mike: They are all after me! I have sweet meat, just a little tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment