Saturday, July 17, 2010


We moved on today to Spring Grove Minnesota. I felt a little redundant this morning as Mike almost entirely hooked up the trailer by himself, he backed the truck on and everything; he probably found it easier than trying to interpret my hand signals!
Had quite a long drive through the southern part of Minnesota past hundreds of fields of corn, it's everywhere. This area of Minnesota is a little different though, more hilly and rocky than where we came from. It's very beautiful though but I don't think I could live here on a permanent basis, it's just too hot and muggy. I'm permanently shiny, I wonder how people wear make up here?
We are staying in a park just outside Spring Grove and this one really is perfect, in spite of the gravel road we drove on for about 6 miles to get here. It's very quite, with lots of grass, full hook ups, and wi-fi - what more could a girl ask for. Got all set up and then spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the sunshine enjoying the mozzie free park. Now if it would just cool down a little we might get some sleep tonight.

Mike: Some women are easy to please! This is a great park though!




No comments:

Post a Comment