Thursday, September 23, 2010

We finally left Parish today which I am glad of, as there wasn’t a whole lot of anything going on in the area. I guess I did warm to the campsite as the week went by, it really wasn’t so bad. I think I was a little biased towards it since it was so miserable when we arrived.
It did take us a little longer than usual to get going this morning, as everything outside the trailer had to be hosed off as it was all super muddy. When we did get going the drive was lovely as all the trees here are starting to change colour and there are so many variations of reds, golds, oranges and greens. We got to the park this afternoon in Accord and it’s a nice one with plenty of areas to walk and not too many people – it should be a good few days here.

Mike: Nice chill out time!



No comments:

Post a Comment