Monday, October 25, 2010


Needed to find a Bank of America today for mam and dad to get some cash out, and they don’t have to pay fees at B of A.. We looked in Nell and headed to the one she came up with which turned out to be at the toll road services so instead of paying the cash point fee we paid the toll instead, and then dad couldn’t get money out for some reason anyway. Since we were already on the toll road we headed a little further east to a fabric store to try to find something I might like to have a quilt made out off – for when Mike buys me my cute little house in Ecuador. I didn’t find anything I liked in either store we went to, but I’ll keep looking. We drove around Sturbridge and ate good Thai food for lunch and that was about the extent of what we did today – there’s really not too much excitement in this area, unless you count Mike’s drag queen impression that is.

Mike: His debit card was expired and to top that off he forgot his credit card when he left for the US!
He had that all worked out, it reminds me of another Webb!

No comments:

Post a Comment