Sunday, October 31, 2010

Up and off to the last campground for mam and dad today, this time we headed back into Pennsylvania for their last two nights; we are going to be in the Pocono Mountains for the next few days. The drive was fine, not too long, but things went a bit wrong at the campsite. Mam and dad decided that the last two nights they are going to spend in a rental unit so we got that taken care off when we first arrived; can say I blame them really since it’s supposed to get down to 28 degrees tonight. Then we started to set up the trailer and had a little trouble unhitching the stupid thing as the site we chose was not very even and the trailer ended up rolling off the blocks it was on. I really hate it when that happens. Even though it is usually an easy fix it still freaks me out and Mike and I end up arguing and I usually tell him I want to go back to San Diego – well that’s what happened today anyway. We got it all straight finally, although we can’t open the awning all the way cos I backed him into the space too close to a tree; of course it must be my fault even though he told me he would back himself in without my help! He’s at least happy that there are very few people here and no kids so no trick or treaters – he can be a grump sometimes.
Mam and dads place is nice, and super warm, they should definitely be comfy tonight. In fact they’ll probably be too hot tonight and will want to spend tomorrow night in the tent – I’m going to say no.

Mike: Nothing changes! Man make fire, sit in cave and listen to woman complain!





No comments:

Post a Comment