Friday, January 21, 2011


Boy it sure rained last night. It took me till early this morning to get to sleep, as it’s pretty noisy in here when it rains. So will I had a well-deserved lie in this morning Tal-y helped Mike with breakfast. When I finally dragged my behind out of bed we booked our tickets to London for May. We are getting into Miami from Ecuador at 5ish in the morning of May 18th, and then heading to London at 7.30ish that evening. It all worked out really well since now we don’t have to spend the night in a hotel or rent a car, we just have to hang out at the airport for a few hours. We also won’t get to check on the trailer and truck but they should be ok in storage, and I’m really excited about getting home earlier than we had intended to see Jaime and Lec.
Mike and I took a little drive just to have lunch and do a little shopping. We were going to go to The Villages since it’s the closest place to us but decided to drive a few miles further to Lady Lake just so we wouldn’t have to deal with golf cart driving crazy old people. It rained off and on till about mid afternoon and then it cleared up nicely just in time for the weekend.

Mike: What's the differance between a "well deserved lie in" and your normal time you get up? Oh, I know you just don't feel as guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment