Monday, January 24, 2011

I think I have to start getting out of bed earlier, especially if we are going to be getting morning visitors. Mike had asked about the crappy reception on our TV the last time we were here and no one came to see to it, well he asked again yesterday and some dude came out to check it this morning. Tal-y and I had to scramble to get decent, shocking. While Mike shot the breeze with him we went for a walk; they were still chatting when we got back about digital, and analogue, and splitters and such. I’m not really sure that either one knew what was going on, but the TV picture is a little better this evening, we cam at least see who the people are tonight.
We didn’t leave the park today, although mike did have to take three drives to the office before he finally managed to get our mail. While he was running around I did laundry, outside. I don’t mean I had to go down to the river and scrub it over the stones, but the washers and dryers (at least the one of each that works) are outside; it’s not the best. Last time we were here I couldn’t find the laundry, well it turns out I did find it I just didn’t believe that what I had found was it. Mike asked at the office, and apparently for all 400 sites there are 6 washers and 5 dryers; it’s a good job this place is almost empty.
After studying a little more Spanish, and taking Tal-y for a walk, I gave her a bath cos she was gross. She wasn’t real happy about it, but at least now she’s all sweet smelling.

Mike: You've got a funny idea of sweet smelling! Especially when I wake up with
butt in my face!



No comments:

Post a Comment