Friday, January 28, 2011

Today is tax day. Mike woke me to tell me that he got his tax stuff from ProBuild and that he now has everything to do our taxes for last year; then he started doing them. I know that it is necessary for them to be done, but it’s not my favourite day of the year cos I either have to go out or I have to be quiet. Since there’s not really anywhere to go, and Tal-y will only walk for so long, I stayed at the trailer and didn’t talk for about 4 hours – it was agony. I don’t know why Mike can’t multitask, surely he should be able to do our taxes and talk to me at the same time. He sat in front of the computer making noises every so often while I puttered around the trailer working really hard the whole time not to talk. He definitely paid the price for my silence this afternoon though, I barely stopped to take a breath between sentences, and I didn’t even have anything to say! Whatever, the taxes are done and Mike is now super happy, one more thing out of the way before we leave for Ecuador.
The park got a lot busier today, everyone must be coming in for the weekend. We were the only people over this side but now we have neighbours on all sides, lovely.

Mike: Yeah, taxes are done for another year! Becc, do you really know what silence
sounds like? Just kidding you were a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment