Saturday, March 26, 2011

we didn't do anything too exciting today, mostly cos I woke up in a grumpy mood and it took me till noon to get showered and dressed. We went for a walk on the way out of the apartments i finally got a picture of the dog that lives her. Her name is Tormenta and she is an absolute doll. She belongs to the owners of the apartments and she just hangs out here most days and watches all the comings and goings. Mike bent down to smooth her on the way out and he lost his balance and fell over, it was so funny I couldn't get my camera ready quick enough to take a picture until he was getting up. But trust me, he looked like a dying fly, on his back with his legs in the air, hysterical.



The only other remotely interesting thing that happened today was that we stopped at a pharmacy to buy something containing lots of fiber. Since neither one of us was inclined to mime constipation I got out my trusty little phrase book and thankfully the word, which I now know is estrenimiento, was right there. All is now tight with the world!

Mike: Bad mood and constipation, what a combo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment