Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spent the day yesterday checking out the area of Willis and Conroe and discovered that there’s not too much in either place besides shopping which we did a little of. Today was a laundry and chore day. I went off to do the laundry while Mike got stuff fixed in the trailer and got ready for us to leave tomorrow. At the laundry I got talking to a nice lady who, with her husband has been full time RVing for 8+ years – not sure I’m going to make it that long but we’ll see. It was nice to talk to someone who’s been doing it for so long and I learned lots of useful information from her. Time sure does fly when you’re chatting though as Mike came looking for me; I didn’t realize that the laundry had taken me almost three hours. Apparently, his stomach thought that his throat had been cut, although I can’t imagine why since I didn’t take the cooker or the food with me. In spite of not being able to make food for himself he had finished all his chores so I figured he deserved some lunch.
We are all set to take off in the morning now, we managed to get mats and the awning put away before the rain started so we should be able to get out of her fairly early.

Mike: It's a bit much when I have to search for my food!

No comments:

Post a Comment