Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy 2nd Thanksgiving. Mike and I cooked thanksgiving in the trailer tonight just for the three of us. Tofurky, stuffing, roasties and veg, it was yummy even if it did take quite a while to cook the spuds in our oven. I managed to burn myself only twice while trying to fit two lots of trays in an oven that only has one shelf; it took some maneuvering but I did it eventually and dinner was good and we have some leftovers too. I made rice pudding for dessert which took about an hour longer to cook than it was supposed to but it didn’t taste too bad, particularly with whipped cream on it. Now Mike and I have to start being good again as we’ve eaten like pigs this week especially since we haven’t been to far from the trailer.

Mike: Back to Quaker oats! (There's still some dressing left!).

No comments:

Post a Comment