Friday, November 26, 2010

Well we decided not to go shopping today on Black Friday even though I was awake last night at 3.00 a.m. cos it was so bloody windy. I swear the trailer was rocking and rolling so much I thought I was going to get seasick, and of course Mike thinks I’m joking but what would he know, him and Tal-y were snoring their heads off the whole time. It was a little scary cos the trailer really was moving and the wind was making the awning straps whistle; not the most fun night I’ve spent in here.
Since I didn’t sleep much through the night I didn’t wake up till after ten this morning; I felt a little guilty being in bed so late but it gave Mike some peace and quiet to get his stuff done, whatever stuff he does while I’m sleeping.

Mike: Ah, peace and quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment