Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve. Not much happening today, just doing laundry (I must have clean bed clothes for Christmas) and getting dinner stuff ready for tomorrow. Mike made stuffing and I made cheesecake; it only took twice as long to cook as it was supposed to but it looks good. I also made lentil loaf for sometime over the weekend, but didn’t realise till after I had gotten everything cut up ready that I didn’t have any lentils, duh. I substituted yellow split peas, I hope it tastes ok.
Just before bed tonight mike discovered that we have a leak in the bathroom sink; I guess I know how he’ll be spending his Christmas morning.
Well I’m off to bed right now to wait for Father Christmas to come, I wonder how he gets down the chimney in a trailer that doesn’t have a chimney?

Mike: Not the sharpest tool in the shed! Ugh, split pea loaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment