Saturday, December 18, 2010

We haven’t done much of anything for the past three days besides hang out at the trailer, walk, and eat. There’s not too much close to us, and by too close I mean anywhere near, that doesn’t involve us driving for a few hours in one direction or another. So we decided to just relax and enjoy the sunshine and heat for a few days. We did drive into Live Oak a couple of times; I thought it would be a small town but it’s quite a good size and has everything anyone needs for a few days visiting.
Mostly me and Tal-y have been walking around the park and we’ve seen lots of squirrels, a long horned cow, and a cute fox. Tal-y really wanted to visit with the cow but I didn’t think that was a good idea; I don’t think she even saw the fox, but I did and it saw us. We stared at each other for a few seconds before it took off into the woods; if it hadn’t taken off I think I would have. I put Mike to good use and we now have enough beans to last us well into the new year; he also took the opportunity to take care off some other bits and pieces that he’s been putting off doing like loading spanish onto my Ipod. Now I really have no excuse and just have to start listening and learning.
We are off to Orlando tomorrow, well just about 25 minutes to the west of the city anyway where we are going to spend the next two weeks. I’m looking forward to keeping this lovely weather and getting to go to some of the bunches of attractions we’ll be close to down there.

Mike: My chores are never done!

No comments:

Post a Comment