Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wow it was windy last night. It started raining late yesterday evening and then the wind really picked up. It kept me awake for a lot of the night, or maybe I just woke up everytime Tal-y jumped due to the wind howling. As usual Mike slept right through it all and just added to my lack of sleep with his snoring (which of course he’s going to deny doing).
Since today wasn’t really a very nice day for hanging out or doing anything outside we decided to go to the cinema and see Harry Potter. After dumping the toilet (which everyone should do on Boxing Day!) and showering we headed for Winter Garden. The cinema was about 40 minutes away and was the closest one to us that had afternoon shows. When we got there, there was only one other person in the theatre besides us but before the movie started the theatre was completely full. I was quite surprised as the movie has been out a while now. The cinema was nice with comfy stadium seating, and the movie was pretty good. I think it was definitely one of the better ones and it followed the book a lot closer than some of the others; Mike stayed awake for almost all of it so it must have been decent. It was sad though and I shed a tear at then end. Now I’m looking forward to the last one.
When we got out of the cinema the skies had cleared even though it was still a little windy. Since it was really dark by the time we got home Mike was very chivalrous and came for a walk with Tal-y and me. It’s a lot colder tonight than it has been and is supposed to get to record lows tonight and tomorrow night so I’m off to fill my hot water bottle and cwtch up in bed, nite.

Mike: I don’t snore any louder than you! Happy Boxing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment