Saturday, January 15, 2011

Not much happening here the past few days. I’ve walked a lot, Mike’s been on the computer a lot trying to sort out our tickets to Ecuador and stuff, and that’s been about it. We did take a drive to Ocala this morning which is about half hour up the road from us. Mostly to do some shopping since tax time is almost upon us again and Mike needed Turbotax. We had to drive to Ocala to find a Staples, cos we couldn’t find the one in The Villages – I really think that place is like the Twilight Zone. We also got Tal-y another crate while we were out and about. It’s a little bigger than the one we have and it’s just as a precaution in case the airline tells us that the one we have is too small. I don’t want to get all the way to Miami and her not be able to get on the plane.
When we got back to the campground I discovered that there is actually a dog park here, and a nice one too; it only took me 6 days to find it. Actually, if someone hadn’t told me about it I’d probably still be walking Tal-y along the side of the highway.

Mike: Ah taxes! I love taxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment