Friday, January 7, 2011

We did nothing again today just hung out and chilled. Tal-y did get to have her play date with Lucy though and she thoroughly enjoyed herself. We took her over to a field behind the park and let her off the leash and her and Lucy had a blast; they ran for ages and did a little sparring too. Tal-y did eventually get worn out and then got mad at Lucy cos she wouldn’t leave her alone, but I think they both had a good time. Tal-y is getting in practice for when she goes home and runs rings around Rosie. Best get in shape Rosie Posie, she’ll be there before you know what’s hit you, and then you can look out!
Even though she had fun I’m not sure her playtime with Lucy was worth the grief she had to suffer when we got home. I tried to pull of what I thought were pieces of grass and it turned out to be burr clover, and she was covered in it. I spent the next half hour pulling handfuls of the nasty stuff out of her coat. She sat still and let me for the most part, but didn’t much like having her armpits deburred.

Mike: We won't be going back to that field soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment