Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mike had his first Ecuadorian massage this morning. He was a bit peeved cos it was from a guy and not a lovely lady, but he said it was good and he felt relaxed for the rest of the day. The masseuse works out of the yoga study and the only problem Mike had with it was that the massage table is made for Ecuadorians and so his feet were hanging of the end - a small price to pay for a good rub down I think.
Afterwards we ambled over and took our Spanish lesson at the bookstore. It's still going good, and next lesson we are starting numbers which isn't a big deal for Mike as he knows them but I need to get a better grasp of them so I can do more shopping and actually give them the right amount when they tell me the price.

Mike: I can't afford too many massages, they are after all $15.00 hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment