Sunday, April 17, 2011

Well I haven't been outside the door today, in fact I haven't gotten dressed or even opened the curtains. We have had a nice relaxing day catching up on chores and stuff and watching the rain. This morning we chatted to mam and dad and my little angel Tal-y, and then we got all caught up with Tiffiny and the gang in Romania - it was good to see them.
This afternoon while Mike almost slit his wrists while listening on the radio to the Lakers lose their first playoff game I got caught up with emails, laundry and phone calls. Mike did make beans during the first half of the game when it looked like they could win. I'm glad he was done cooking before the final whistle or the beans might have ended up on the floor.
I saw Mike cry for the first time tonight, we watched Marley and me, it was so sad.

Mike: I cried twice, when the Lakers lost and during the movie!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment