Saturday, May 14, 2011

This weekend I'm not feeling very good, stupid cold, why do they always make my eyes run so it looks like I'm crying? I hope it goes away before we head home as I wouldn't want to spread my lovely germs to everyone on the plane.
We are almost completely packed tonight and ready to leave tomorrow afternoon. Mike helped with the last case today and packed his rucksack ready for the journey home. He even rigged up a makeshift weighing scale so we could make sure the cases weren't over weight; we don't want to have to pay extra weight charges especially since we are already paying a tidy chunk to take the third case home. All we have left to do now is pack the computer and the clothes we are wearing today and get hugs from Angelita. We gave her chocolates today when she came in to clean and she promised that she would see us tomorrow to give us both goodbye hugs.
Only 3 1/2 days till we are in Wales, yeah!

Mike: This is a very huggy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment