Thursday, May 12, 2011

We had our last Spanish lesson today and got a crash course in the two past tenses. I don't actually remember anything we did this morning other than some Spanish words, once they have the past tense tense endings added are just stupidly long and almost impossible to say. At least while we are gone I have plenty to work on. It was quite sad saying goodbye to our Spanish teacher, but hopefully we'll be able to take lots (and lots) more lessons when we get back.
When we got home today I did the bulk of the packing; two cases down and one more to go. I think Mike and I might be wearing several layers of clothes home on the plane; I only hope it'll be cool in Miami!
We have also almost finished eating all the food that we had in the apartment. The next few days are going to consist of boxed Mac & Cheese and cheese rolls I think - very healthy.

Mike: Sure, it's been in the 90's all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment