Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone and happy Boxing Day. I’ve been a little bit sad for the past week since we didn’t get to go home for Christmas this year and I miss seeing my family at the holidays. Well I got to talk to everybody either today or yesterday and while it’s not anywhere near the same as being there I am quite grateful for skype.
We had a lovely day yesterday first visiting with Barbara and Guy and their family for lunch, and while there we got to meet the neighbours and their Viszla Pinkie who was really cute. Then we headed to Ms. Manaois’ home (well her sister’s house really) and got to experience a real Filipino Christmas gathering. There were people and food everywhere and everyone was so inviting. It was loud and happy and we had a really nice time.

Mike: I've been to football games with fewer people!

We were supposed to be leaving this park tomorrow but we have extended our stay for two more weeks. We upgraded our membership so now we can stay up to three weeks at each park without having to be out for any length of time and they are allowing us to stay the extra week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment