Monday, January 2, 2012

Well not one of our better New Year beginnings but Happy New Year anyway. The day before New Year’s eve I got sick. I’m not sure whether it was food poisoning from something I cooked, or a bug, but either way it wasn’t any fun. I was throwing up in the early hours of the morning and Mike didn’t even get up to hold my hair. I’m not sure I’m ever going to want to eat peanut butter again, and you should all be very grateful I didn’t feel well enough to take the camera in there with me!
I spent all day New Year’s Eve in bed, and most of New Year’s Day too, and still feel a bit off today. I can’t remember the last time I was sick and I don’t like it, but I think it’s passing. The one good thing about it was that I now know that Mike knows how to wash dishes.

Mike: What are dishes? Poor girl! She has not been this sick in the 10 years we've
been together.

No comments:

Post a Comment