Monday, December 12, 2011

Well the search has begun in earnest. We spent the last few days looking at trucks and fifth wheels in the South and East county area and have seen a good few. Looking at trucks is not really my idea of fun, I know it’s necessary but it’s not very exciting, I mean a truck is a truck right? The problem is we really need to solve the truck issue before we can get a new trailer so that means I have to look at them; or at least sit in the truck while Mike looks at them. We saw some that would work but since Mike is as anal as he is I’m sure a lot more looking and research is going to have to be done before we actually buy one. As for fifth wheels, there are so many makes and models and floor plans available that you need a degree to keep them all straight, but we’ll get there – we have all the time in the world.

Mike: Man look for big TRUCK! Woman look for house on wheels! Ugh! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment