Saturday, December 3, 2011

Well we spent yesterday looking around Yuma for fifth wheels since there are a number of RV dealers here. I think we are a little early in the season though as there are not too many around and some of the seasonal dealers are not even open yet. We got to look at a few and I have much more of an idea of what is going to be on my list of requirements, but the more we look at the more the list grows and the more complicated it gets to narrow down the make and model; we’ll get there I’m sure even if we have to look at a thousand more.
When we got back yesterday we had a knock on the door from a sales rep for Western Horizons who wanted us to go to a meeting about buying a membership with them so we went there this morning. We sat and listened to a guy for about half an hour and I swear he told us everything he thought we wanted to hear; I’m not sure any of it was true, but still. Now we have to decide if it’s something we want to do, in theory it sounds like a good idea but I think an afternoon of independent research is called for.

Mike: Salesmen, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment