Monday, April 25, 2011

After spending a quiet weekend doing not much of anything I got up this morning and went to yoga. Mike walked me to yoga and then headed off to his latest dentist appointment. After I got all stretched and bendy I walked down to the dentist to meet him only to discover that it was my turn in the chair. I have a filling that is a little bothersome from time to time so she ground it down to make my bite better and that was no big deal, but then she started cleaning my teeth. She told me that me teeth were in great shape, why then did she have to spend so much time cleaning the front bottom ones with her tools; at one point I thought she was going to pull them all out, it was painful. I know I’m a wuss, and to top it off I have to go back on Friday to get the polishing part done.

Mike: I had to trap her otherwise she would find a reason not to see the dentista!

No comments:

Post a Comment